It has been a few days since we have heard anything from the world of Siri, but now we have some big news about a tweak that has just been released into Cydia. The tweak, called “H1Siri” is available at the repo “”http://www.cydia.be”. This tweak enables the full Siri GUI, and successfully connects to Apple’s servers, as of now it appears that there is not any real fuctionality that it provides, other than responding to phrases, but this is clearly a huge step in the right direction. Read on for instructions on how to install.
1. Add the correct repo to Cydia. This can be accomplished by going to the Manage -> Sources -> Edit -> Add and typing in “http://www.cydia.be”
2. Go to the “Search” tab and type “H1Siri”
3. Install the package and continue as prompted.
4. Go to setting -> General -> Siri and switch it “On”
5. Hold the home button and siri will appear.
If the source does not work you can install the .deb manually
There are many bugs and people have claimed that this works off and on. Tell us your experience below.
NOTE: DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF TRAFFIC CYDIA SOURCES AND SIRI ARE TIMING OUT. CHECK BACK LATER AND WE WILL HAVE MORE INFORMATION ON THE STATUS OF THIS TWEAK.