We are always on the lookout for cool video and post ideas and when we see something we share it with our viewers. While browsing Reddit we came across a photo showing off a cool DYI iPhone macro lens guide and decided it would be a great to share with you guys. In our guide we will show you how to take amazing close up photos using a small lens found in any laser pointer and of course, your iPhone.
- Clay, similar substance, or a clip and rubber band to position the lens
1. Disassemble the laser pointer and take out the lens. If your laser pointer is metal you may need to rip it appart with pliers.
2. Wrap a small strand of clay around the edge of the lens.
3. Place the lens on top of the back camera of the iPhone.
4. Open the camera and take some photos!