This Jailbreak Guide Works For All Devices (Excluding Apple TV 3) on iOS 6.1, 6.0.1, and 6.0 Untethered.
If you updated to 6.1.1 on your iPhone 4S click here.
Today, the new development team the Eva3rs released the long anticipated Evasi0n jailbreak, the first tool to jailbreak all devices on iOS 6.0.1-6.1. The process is simple and only takes a few minutes and we will guide you through it on this post. The Evasi0n jailbreak can be downloaded on either Mac, Windows or linux. We advise that you back up your devices information before doing the process as at the worst possible outcome you may need to restore your device. Best of luck and make sure to leave a comment or message us on twitter if you have any questions.
Before we start make sure to disable the passcode lock if you have one on your device by going into settings > General > Passcode lock. You may turn it back on as soon as the jailbreak is complete.
2. Connect your device (Evasi0n should recognize it automatically). Evasi0n will warn you about any open applications that
3. Click “Jailbreak” and let the process begin
4. Partway through, Evasi0n will notify you to tap a new icon on your device. Unlock the screen and find the new application called “Jailbreak”. Tap that and your jailbreak will continue.
5. Wait for evasion to finish, and your device will reboot, showing the evasi0n logo and varios status messages.
6. When your device reboots, Cydia will be installed and your device will be jailbroken!
Thats it! As with all untethered jailbreaks, there is no danger of rebooting your device, so there is no final step to boot tethered!