How to jailbreak 6.1.3
Looking to jailbreak 6.0-6.1.2 untethered? Click Here
Warning: If you are on any device other than the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, or iPod Touch 4G STAY ON 6.1.2 OR LOWER. Updating your device to 6.1.3 will cause it to be non jailbreakable and non downgradable. We also recommend all users stay on 6.1.2 or lower as evasi0n is a much better jailbreak.
Redsn0w can jailbreak the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, or iPod Touch 4G semi-untethered (meaning you will need to run the last steps every time your device shuts down). This can be annoying so like we said previously this is only for people already on 6.1.3.
1. Download Redsn0w 0.8.15b3 from our Download Page and open it. On Windows set the compatibility mode to Windows XP Service Pack 2 and open it by right clicking and selecting run as administrator.
2. Connect your device to your computer via USB.
3. Click “Extras” followed by “Select IPSW” then select the 6.0 firmware files respective to your device. We are using 6.0 instead of 6.1.3 because the Redsn0w was intended for 6.0.[Download]
4. Navigate back to the start and click “Jailbreak”.
5. Hit Continue and make sure “Install Cydia” is checked, when prompted to enter DFU mode do so with the instructions on the screen. Watch our video tutorial for details.
6. Once Redsn0w completes close out, your device is now jailbroken but not ready for use.
Since this jailbreak is Semi Untethered you will need to complete steps 7-8 every time your device powers down completely or restarts. You will also have to do these steps now, or Cydia will not open.
7. Open Redsn0w, go into ”Extras” > “Select IPSW” enter the 6.0 files.
8. Select “Just boot” and then follow the process until Redsn0w is finished.
Your device should boot up tethered and working.