Update: Jailbreak iOS 6 GM
Today iOS 6 beta 4 was released by Apple. The current version of Redsn0w (0.9.13dev3) should work to jailbreak this new version, as long as you direct Redsn0w to the beta 3 firmware.
This jailbreak is tethered
This Jailbreak only works for the iPhone 3GS & 4 and iPod Touch 4G
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.13dev3 and open it (Download Page)
- Download the respective iOS 6 beta 3.
- Open Redsn0w and select “Extras”
- Click “Select IPSW”
- Browse for and find the iOS 6 beta 3 IPSW (Note that even though your device is on beta 4, you must point it at the iOS 6 beta 3 firmware)
- Go back to the first screen and click “Jailbreak”
- Follow the onscreen instructions and wait for your device to complete the jailbreak
- Go back to the “Extras” screen and select “Just Boot”
Follow the onscreen instructions again and wait for your device to reboot