Only a few days ago a bug was discovered to circumvent the passcode lock on the iPhone to view the contacts list. Since then another has been spotted, allowing for the unrestricted viewing of the camera roll. While the process in a bit complicated, it works flawlessly on the iPhone 4. You will need a sim card remover/paperclip, and a screwdriver to get rid of the either philips head or torque screws on the device.
- Remove the sim card, causing the phone to loose the time and date when it has no battery.
- Unscrew the two screws on the bottom of the iPhone, pop off the back plate, and pull out the battery for a few seconds.
- When the device turns on, double tap the home button, and tap the camera button that appears.
- Switch the camera into front facing and then tap on the camera roll icon on the bottom left.
- You will have unrestricted access to the victims photos.