The Xbox One was released today in Redmond, Washington and boy is it all the hype! The sleek console comes in with a nice black color. It is sexy, superb, and is bound to sell well before you even turn it on. It is rocking 8 CPUs, 8GB of RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, USB 3.0, HDMI In/Out, and so much more! It will ship with a Kinect 2.0 sensor also debuted today. Many new software bonuses were shown today. Up first is the console. It comes with a new-designed controller with new thumbsticks, D-Pad, and rechargeable battery pack concealed within the controller. Once the console is turned on, which can be fulfilled with your voice, the UI is new. It is great, but the content within it makes it better. Microsoft has partnered with CBS, NFL, NBA, and so many more distribution/sports channel to bring you premium content to your new device. Here are our favorite features!
- Games – Microsoft showed three primary games that were Call of Duty: Ghosts, Forza 5, and Quantum Break. They each feature new components within the game, but the hardware was given more attention unlike Sony’s PS4 event.
- Xbox TV Mode – By hooking up your Xbox One and your cable box, you’ll be able to control your TV channels and content found on your cable box through your Xbox One. All content will be found on one device, and switching between gaming and movies has never been easier.
- Snap Mode – This enables you to view two pieces of media on one screen. You could be watching a movie, and then all of the sudden get a Skype call. Now you can continue to watch your movie, whilst answering your Grandma’s Skype call.
- Kinect 2.0 – The new Kinect sensor features a 1080p camera, and ships with every Xbox One. It can recognize a human with more precision than previously found on the last generation Kinect 1.0.
- Xbox One Controller – The features are impressive within the controller. A new D-Pad, thumbsticks, triggers, and rechargeable battery-pack can be found with the Xbox One.
- Xbox One – The new console is simply stunning. The new features are great, and they definitely set it a part from previous consoles.